Hello my dear friends. Finally, you guys are reading something from me..hehe! If you are wondering, "Uh-oh, how long would Fozz's entry be?", well, I've reminded myself not to pour out EVERY single thing here, for it would take too much of everyone's time to reach to my final conclusion. :)
I've started job-hunting seriously since last week. Went to a career fair last Friday. To my dismay, I found out that most booths were occupied by electronics, engineering and IT-based companies. I walked past most booths without having any urge to stop by. In the end, I told myself to give it a try at Sony and Samsung. I was also approached by a Dell representative who had been promoting sales post, possibly located in Penang.
I got a surprise call from Dell last Monday. I was multi-tasking I suppose: eating a slice of bread, watching tv and talking on the phone, all at the same time, when the lady started asking me, "So what do you understand about sales?" What?? She was actually conducting a phone interview man! My mind started whirling with answers, which I hope were convincng enough. More and more questions were asked until she finally stated I might need to go to Penang for the real interview. Oh man, so it's confirmed the job would be in Penang, huh?
Hmm, am I willing to leave KL for a permanent job elsewhere? The thought of experiencing a new lifestyle sounds interesting. Overseas sounds much, much more interesting..haha! But maybe not for now. I would say that I'm quite comfortable living my life the way it is right now, no need for me to get out of my so-called 'comfort zone' . I have my dear family, good friends and great-to-go places all around me, why should I leave everyone and everything behind? I believe more opportunities around KL would come my way sooner or later, InsyaAllah. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment