Was reading some stranger's blog and he wrote a post on breaking rules. Instantaneously, my mind got flooded by the god-knows-how-many-times I broke the school rules.
So, here are some of the highlights:
So, here are some of the highlights:
- Lights off for Balsam occupants meant Gimnastik Time! We were practicing our swings and spins, we flipped and we flopped. We laugh like maniacs. No wonder Afidalina Tumian hated us very much. No wonder Nadiah Zawani kena diri 11 weeks in a row waktu House Meeting. Menace, I tell you. But I'm sticking to, "They're just jealous". Ahaha.
- Climbed up Block D when we got locked out. It was dark, it was cold, rooftop was practically the breeding home to some gooey matter that I got my body exposed to. I do not wish to know what those gooey matter were.
- Climbed up Block E numerous times. It was easy. Staircases were outside the building. Block D was a different ballgame. Both staircases were inside the building. We had to go old-school, rooftop and then corridors. Whatever happened in between... ADVENTURE.
- Midnight Rollerblade sessions around school compound. One of the nights, we got ambushed by Saber Rider and everyone scattered like it was Armageddon. Silly me and Silly Baini, we ran straight to hell a.k.a. the very dark and haunted, Dewan Budiman.
- Midnight Band Party. *le sigh* Got ambushed by a mad (as in emotionally and also mentally) Bawang while crazily shouting, "Apa Bawang Bawang?? Siapa Bawang?!?!" Ya Allah, serious takut waktu ni.
- Got into a 2-3hour fight with the Headmistress while Chiput waited patiently outside the office. I was, then, secretly known as "Oh-Nadiah-Zawani-Yang-Gaduh-Dengan-Pn.Rok**h-Dekat-Office-Dia-Tu" among the teachers. That title came with the Mata-Mengecik-Pandang-Slack-Look combo.
- Panjat rooftop Block A for a chillax session.
- Escaped classes, cannot count how many times. Too many to remember. But one time, Block E (circa 1998) got ambushed by Pn.Rok**h and some went to hide in the cupboards and some of us were doing the commando crawl along the corridor to get to the study room. RMC ke kita ni?? Alas, she got distracted when the gardener called her to come down. Saved by the Gardener, season 1.
- Escaped prep, a few times, is an understatement. Heh. Tapi, takleh kalah ngan AizaMoe's stats. She was in a league of her own.
- Paralympic event in the library during prep time. MEGA FUN!
- Ok, I don't know if this counts as breaking the rule but I'm gonna mention just because it was a pretty important life event for us. We found a book in the library on natural birth, it taught us the procedures and here come the best part, the book came with pictures! Found it and hid it behind some books. Ahaha. Konon group discussion, sekali tengok-tengok, tengah gawk over the pictures in this book!
- Got my name permanently slotted in the Discipline Book when I took my dad's car for a spin on the padang. I swear, I thought it was not against the rule. My dad was right next beside me. I was supervised! I mean, yeah, I was just 16. But yeah, supervised is the keyword.
- Oh oh, they decided to have/to renovate the multimedia room when we were in f3 (ke?) and one of the lucky nights, we decided to break into the room and watched Cruel Intention. Yeah, it was pretty much the closest we can get to p0rn. Ahaha. Sad. (But but, better than getting caught watching Pokemon kan?) Ahahha. Kira badass jugak lah kitorang. And we didn't get caught! Hah!
- Midnight strolls with the girlfriends. *le sigh* The BEST!
- Lying on the cold basketball court on November 1998, to catch the breathtaking Leonids Meteor Shower. Ooohs, Aaahs, "Eh, wish cepat!" "Shoot, ada lagi satu", "OMG, there's another one!". There was too many. Breathtaking, I tell you.
- Got a special invitation by Mr.Lim to join 5K students berdiri atas kerusi. For realz, it wasn't me. Nawaal yang bising! But noooooo, dalam hati cikgu, bila bab2 bising ni, semua dah termaktub, "Ni mesti Nadiah Zawani!" So yeah, I had to berdiri atas kerusi together with the rest 5K student. After this incident, I was banned from entering 5K during prep time. They had to lock the doors and close the shutters as he strongly believed, I was the cause of them not being able to finish their AddMaths homework. -_-''
Obviously, those are just a few of it. Hrmm, we were a bunch of badasses. But mind you, very culcalative badasses. So yeah, some of the teachers may have hated us but we graduated just fine, didn't we?
I don't know dude. These stories...they will always be with me. Always. Vividly. Power to the people!
Shoutout to all TKC9600. Best years so far! :D
I don't know dude. These stories...they will always be with me. Always. Vividly. Power to the people!
Shoutout to all TKC9600. Best years so far! :D

9 comments:
hahaha!!!
aku buat pape pun cikgu igt aku baik jugak, not bad ey. siap kene jadi prefect hahaha. k'ee la paling best, head prefect trus, muka innocent je!!
but have to agree wit u, aizamorr lg suxxx la, org tau die jahat tapi x penah kantoi, akuu jugak yg kene, dang
OMG PLS AKU GELAK SEMUAA!!
ESP PART 5K TUHH!! HARUSLA KAU JOIN SKALI KAN!!
TAKPE, SHARING IS CARING!
KUDOS NADZ!..IM IMPRESSED!
Tu ah kan... Nana and Diyana cam semua orang ingat baik murni dan tulus.
Aku rasa aku innocent je dulu kat sekolah. I donch know why cikgu anti do. Ahaha.... menari for house, dapat 2nd pun, Datin complain aku nari senyum over. Ahaha, what the eff?
daymmnnn.. asal laa aku jadi prefect.. i missed lots of fun!!
Tu la kan Atie!
Aku bersyukur gell aku takde potensi prefect. Tapi takpe, korang boleh happening cara prefect. :p
bingo! i thot i saw my name!! haha.. i was that garang ye?? hehehe..=P
err..name aku pn naik jgk? when was that nadiah? i just can't remember lah.
btw, my name was stated in the late comers book once! of course with my intention. saje nk merase;p
ahahaha... berdiri kat housemeeting, i was with u, standing side by side okey? yang aku paling tak tahan.."2-2 zawani lah bangun!" melampau sungguh!! oh yaa.. aku ingat lagi kau n kecik kene buat aksi "jerit tanpa suara" kat F5 blue house! wattheeefff.. :P
those days was sooooooo cooolll!!!!
love you babe!
K.Afi: Ahahahahaha. Sorry ter-fullname. It's hard to forget a name as unique as yours.
Chiput: Ada pls. Aku ingat lagi waktu tu kau tunggu aku kat luar office sampai tertidur. So sweet.
Kuza: YES!! Kau lah rakan se-z(h)awani aku!! Ahahaha, asal aku kena marah je sure kau kena!
Post a Comment